Why choose us for your CoolTone treatment?
• Our board-certified dermatologist Dr. Robin Evans is involved with every CoolTone treatment that is performed.
• Being treated by a dermatologist at a medical practice ensures safety and optimal results. We have a comprehensive, scientific understanding of the skin. You may not get this level of expertise at a spa or other non-medical facility.
• We have years of experience performing fat reduction treatments and know how to determine who will respond positively. We want to create the best results for all of our patients. If a treatment is not right for you, we’ll let you know and work to find an appropriate solution.
What is CoolTone™?
CoolTone™ is a device approved by the FDA for toning, firming, and strengthening the muscles of the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs. It is a safe, noninvasive method for body contouring with virtually no pain and zero downtime.
SIGNUP FOR YOUR CONSULTATION
HOW COOLTONE WORKS
1. CoolTone’s Magnetic Muscle Stimulation, travels deep into your skin and fat layers to target only the muscle layer, inducing involuntary muscle contractions.
2. Your body responds to these contractions by strengthen its muscle fibers, resulting in improved muscle conditioning.
3. After your treatment, your abdomen, buttocks, and thighs are firmer and have a more defined and toned appearance.
Am I a good candidate?
As with all cosmetic procedures, our board-certified dermatologist and dermatologic surgeon, Dr. Robin Evans, performs a full medical history to assess your individual situation. Ideal patients have isolated, stubborn pockets of fat in trouble areas that include the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs.
CoolTone is not for people who are obese. Those who want to remove more fat are better suited for lipo.
You are not a good candidate if you have a pacemaker or defibrillator, tumors, or metallic implants including joint replacements in the areas to be treated. If you are pregnant, CoolTone is not appropriate.
If you are close to menstruation, you may find that it comes sooner or cramping is increased or intensified with CoolTone treatments. Therefore it is recommended to not undergo treatment during this time of the month.
BEFORE & AFTER
* Patient results may vary.
How long is a session?
This depends on how many areas are treated. Generally, it takes about 20-30 minutes per area treated.
How many treatments will I need?
The number of treatments needed depends on how many areas require treatment and your aesthetic goals. As with muscle building from exercise and weight training, increased muscle definition with CoolTone is not permanent but can last for 6 months or longer. To maintain the results of CoolTone, it is recommended to have periodic CoolTone treatments.
When will I see results?
Results are immediately visible and can be combined with other treatments to optimize results. Peak results appear about the one-month mark.
Does it hurt?
After treatment, some patients may experience redness or tenderness in the treated area. This typically resolves within minutes to hours.
What are the side effects?
Side effects may include, but are not limited to muscular pain, temporary muscle spasm, temporary joint or tendon pain, and local erythema or skin redness.
All potential risks and side effects are fully discussed on a one-on-one basis before treatment.